He has my number. I'm not super enthused as the two trees are tulip poplars.
Grab some for me. Ill pay you next time we meet up
quarter cord of cherry[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Stacked. He had some left from prior delivery so I rotated it.[ATTACH]
Nice little place! Glad you got it figured out. Sometimes experience is a good teacher.
Youre too late. I went to the store and its all gone. :rofl: :lol: Just a quick snow shower here.
Will this help too?:santa:[IMG]
Funny as I'll wear the same pants year round whether its 95 or 20. If I worked in the cold and its too windy I'd wear another layer to keep the...
Really? What species? That sassafras went to long island.
Always nice to get tips. Big ones are even nicer. Well done Gary. I delivered 100pcs mulberry to a repeat smoker customer on Saturday. Turns...
Post some pics of the splits.
Id say the hunt was successful. Is that on your own place Jim?
Annoying as anything. Cant tell you how often it happens. Then they get mad if I ask too many questions. :picard:
Gonna have a talk with your boss Jeff. You should at least get Christmas off.
You're quite welcome! :handshake: Hoard on and cut safe!:tree: :saw:
LOCUST MANIA! It's a real thing. Just ask Eric Wanderweg & jo191145 Plus, were wood hoarders. It's a special kind of crazy. I guess you...
Few weeks back I responded to a FBM listing for free wood. No response. It was close by so I persisted. I asked multiple times and the lady...
Welcome to my world. :picard: 20' is close as i've gone over 50 or more yards! :picard: :tree: The mania is real! :loco: :crazy: Take good...
If I don't give it to a fellow FHCer it may go into a multi-year drying stack with oak, hickory and honey locust.
Nice find. I can spot those rather easily now. Looks like a typical BL grove including the thorns and undergrowth that entangle them. Yes if...
Forgot all about it until today. Went to TSC and sold out. Sale was Friday only anyhow.:picard: Still have three gallons on hand. Should keep...