There's an app out there called "Marine Traffic". It'll show you names of boats/ships in the area. [ATTACH] That's a screenshot of the Cape Cod...
I came across this. [ATTACH] I'll be meeting with a plumber next week. Thanks for all the info!
Good morning, members. Increasingly humid day today. Showers this morning and again this evening. Highs near 80⁰. Had a busy, but relaxing...
All's good. It was a fine day, thanks. I even woke up breathing!:cool:
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Another nice day ahead. Low 80s, with seasonable humidity. Bright moon shining now. I'll pick some blueberries this...
Yep - I'll be draining some water out of there shortly and see what we get for grit.
We had a block and tile chimney. Probably installed ~90 years ago. Capped only for the last 20 years, or so. It's used to vent oil furnace and...
A stout walking stick is what I take when hiking in the woods.
This seems to be a reasonable place to put this. We have well water. It's been fine for the 40+ years of ownership. It's drilled to 120ft, with...
Safe trails!
Good spring morning, members. Mid-50's with dewpt in Mid-40's! Bright supermoon out there. I'll take advantage of this nice air by walking...
Here's a Rose of Sharon that I transplanted about 6 years ago. [ATTACH]
I went back today for about 90mins before running out of gas. Mostly sledging the rounds into lighter chunks. I cut a narrow kerf to set the...