Well, I have a few other concrete blocks that haven't cracked.
Where was that GTG? :rofl: :lol:
Nicely done!
If I notice a stack beginning a slow lean, I'll use a small sledge hammer and tap splits back in line.
Just the one. Fortunately.
I know there's critters about. If one was a contributing factors, I hope to find it's remains.
[ATTACH]
Looks like I have some extra work to do. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That's the most recent leveled and filled rack. Grrrr... I suspect gravity had an...
Good morning, members. We got .75 inches of rain yesterday. Today continues to be muggy, overcast, with temps in the mid-70's. At least the...
Good morning, members. Rainy day here today. Low 70’s. Indoor day today. Be safe Be healthy
The Red Sox broke out those colors after the 2013 marathon bombings. The blue and yellow are the colors of the Boston marathon. I don't care...
While I disagree with the pressure that was brought to change the Redskins name, it doesn’t make any difference to me, moving forward. Same as...
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. Low 60's. Reasonable humidity. Mid-80's later. Another wave of heavy rain due here tomorrow...
I thought the title had to do with records. :whistle:
So many threads..... so little time.
Quite the vine! Nice job!:thumbs:
Wouldn't the thickness of the hinge be determined by the back/felling cut? I always stop the back cut when I notice the kerf opening up.
Wow! Such big balls you have. [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
Surely, this is in violation of some local ordinance, eh? [ATTACH] I know, I know.... it wasn't there for long. :cool: Looking good!:thumbs:
The rounded end could have been done by hand. Although, I'm not seeing any ax marks along the length.