Crazy weather yesterday. 4 tornados in MA and one in RI. [MEDIA] All were within a 30 mile radius.
Good morning, members. Nice air this morning! 58⁰ with dewpts at 53⁰. Left windows open overnight. 1st time in a while the inside temps are...
Nice air moved in.....finally!
As the line of storms went overhead, it dumped a quick 1.5 inches of rain. Strong winds in the are brought down trees. A non-event here. It...
[ATTACH]
I'm OK with the smell oak gives off. To me, it smells like wood!
For me, a bad hair day is a good day. It means there's still hair up there!
Tornado warning, not too far from us. Radar shows rotation. Nothing on the ground spotted. Pouring here now. No thunder.
Is the chain loose to move by hand? Try to start without the bar and chain on. What make and model? How old? Last used?
Good morning, members. Foggy start. Mid-60's. Yuk Thunderstorms in a few hours. Yuk I need to run some errands today, ahead of my dad's...
Say what?
I need to spread some vole deterrent around the yard.
Lots of voles around the property. Many bulbs and perennials didn't come up this year.
Most likely powder post beetles. Most every wood burner gets them. They'll move on once there's no moisture left. If the powder bothers you,...
Always good to have help!
Be careful what you ask for. She just might drop a deuce. :cool:
This morning was "what the F happened" time. I moved all the remaining wood. [ATTACH] At the edge of the broken block was a small hole. [ATTACH]...
Anyone ever hear of American groundnut? [ATTACH] Interesting flower, hardly attractive, IMO. Grows as a vine. I'd consider it invasive....
Good morning, members. Oh look - there's rain in the forecast for over it tonight, and during the day Friday! :( At least today is dry-ish....