Good morning, members. Cool summer day. Upper 50's with dewpts in upper 40's! Heading to mid-70's later. A fine morning to walk behind the...
It comes with a "wrench" to loosen/tighten the housing.
Mid 60s
Firewood or for smoking?
The plumber was here today. [ATTACH] Among pipes and shut off valves, he installed an Atlas Filtri filter. I'll need to get a few extra...
Wize!
Seems to be most everywhere. What to know about the mysterious disease plaguing Massachusetts’ beech trees
I'm so glad they circled the tree. I might not have seen it. :whistle:
Good morning, members. We had a weak line of showers late yesterday. It brought cooler temps and lower dewpts in the mid-50's. Nice day...
Congrats, JiminyKicket ! Hoard on!
Big trees need big toys. You have big toys.
WeldrDave should be able to provide some insight.
Good morning, members. Decent summer day. Low 80's and a bit muggy later. I hope to go for a walk this morning. Be safe Be healthy
Won't happen for a few weeks.
Things went great! [ATTACH] A little assistance was needed breaking into the bugs, but were thoroughly enjoyed! Thanks for asking! :thumbs:
With nice air and an open calendar, I decided now is the time to put humpty dumpy back together again. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Because the wood was...
Good morning, members, Decent start to the day. 60⁰ and low humidity. 80⁰ later with a return of smoky haze. I hope to get in a walk this...
That garage is going to give that area a totally different look. Good luck with the building part of it!
:banana:
Lots of work being done there. I hope it turns out as you envision