Nice job, guys!
Excuse me but, I'm thinking there's several splits left in that trunk, eh?
Here's one of other companies that have clothing with some protection from the sun's rays. Huk Pursuit Performance Hoodie
Understood My dad has a number or cryo freezing. Additionally, some Mohs surgery. All due to repetitive sunburns over the years. His comment...
[ATTACH]
~ahem~ The direction this thread has taken, makes me recall an early 1980's song by Bette Midler - You are the wind between my cheeks. Everyone...
Good story. Gave me my Sunday morning chuckle. :yes:
X2!!
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 63⁰ with dewpts around 60⁰. Chance of showers with temps near 70⁰. An agenda free day. I'll...
Nice score! Hoard on!
Good morning, members. 1.5 inches of rain yesterday. I hope Sirchopsalot is happy. :cool: A yucky day ahead. Currently 68⁰ with dewpt of 68⁰....
Good morning, members. Yup... wet day. Rain/showers most of the e day. Temps up to 70⁰. Muggy I hope to run to the grocery store, between...
If the size is what you want, the galvanized steel can be painted.
Good morning, members. Woke up, couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up. One more Fall-ish start to the day. Upper 50's with dewpt near 50....
Twas
No stains. Just grit. Appears the filter is working as advertised.
A buddy dropped this off the other day. ~11ft [ATTACH] He cut it from an apple tree. I'll probably cut a few cookies from it for use in the...
Nuts are dropping. Critters missed this one. [ATTACH] There are others. [ATTACH]
WO smells so nice when cutting. Nice score!