I'm getting ready for the cooler temps. I broke into one of my chunkhausens and brought wood up to the deck. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Shoulder...
Ditto for here. Near 90 and muggy
Good morning, members. Coffee tastes good. Decent start to the day. Low 60's with dewpt upper 50's. Bright moon out. Upper 80's later,...
How big are the logs? Long thick logs are better than short skinny ones. Do you think you got a full cord?
Welcome! I hope you have the space, time, and drive to get on the 3yr plan.
Good morning, members. Another fall-like day! Bright moon out. Currently 57⁰ and dewpt 50⁰. Both rising over the next few days. :( I'll...
They made charcoal!
Keep an eye on that crack. Freeze/thaw will make it bigger.
Your grandson will enjoy the pictures!
5gal of sweeping sounds like alot to me. But, I'm no expert in such matters.
Good morning, members. Another fall-like day. Currently 55⁰ with dewpt 46⁰. Heading to low 70's. Taking both mom and dad for their 6 month...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-70's and low humidity. Bright full moon out now. I hope to go for a walk, followed by a few...
[ATTACH]
The app isn't 100% accurate. It called out the bark as white oak.
Good morning, members. Muggy, rainy morning. 68⁰ going to mid-70's. I have some errands to run this morning. Then, lunch with a friend....
Best of luck to those in the path of hurricane Idalia!!
Good morning, members. OK start to the day. 63⁰ with 59⁰ dewpt. 70's and showers later, overnight, and tomorrow. Hoping to go for a walk...
It's a little known fact that CT rainbows have a pot of black locust at the end.:cool:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 70's with lower humidity. Just a few outdoor things today. Probably some grocery shopping. Be safe...