I had no idea they made cast aluminum pans. That is a great score. I just acquired a French roll pan for $4.00 at a yard sale. I cleaned it up...
Nice work. I have not seen one with the Scouts emblem stamped in. The handle looks good too.
Sure, I'm in. Always a good time. Thanks again Paul.
Some shop time this evening with my son. I forged out this hook to hold a cast iron muffin pan. It was good practice of symmetry and form....
I've never seen turned bowls out of wood slabs. They look pretty fine.
I hope the air wash is better than the Castine.
Gasifier, will you be topping out the barn with a small evergreen? It is looking good, keep at it.
I'm wondering if the top load will let you stack more wood in it helping reach the 17 hours?
We had a small layout back in the 1970's. I kept my train set since it was the Bicentennial Spirit of 76 line. Just pleasant memories to look at now.
I was able to sneak in a project before the cold hits. I started scraping and priming the at grade basement door frame. The pine threshold was a...
Yes, the poly one. They seemed to be more durable and flexible a while back. Now it is a bit more brittle. Junk. Keep at it Larry. That is...
Will they ever make concrete mixing tubs that last more than a few bags without cracking? :mad:
Thats good that you can put it through its paces before winter really hits. I saw a Harman Oakwood on CL down this way. I belive it is the...
Are you getting cool temps up there this week? I'm curious what you will get for temps and duration.
That's a really nice, clean install. I like the color of the pad much better. You must be really happy to have it installed now. What is that,...
That is a nice service truck to get the job done right. Looks like a great day to install it.
The local news had their "Phantom gourmet" segment this morning with meatloaf sandwiches. One was meatloaf that was sliced after cooking and...
Excellent. I'll put that on the list.
Any word on Secret Santa this year? Only six weeks out.