Thank you. I used eggwash. I almost sprinkled minced garlic and parmesan cheese on the crust. The eggwash gives it a mild crunch. I had to...
Some day drone delivery will make this all possible.
[ATTACH] Ohhhhh. Man down...in the recliner.
It has been a while since I had calzones, today was a nice afternoon to make them. The wind was west-ish so I stacked some limestone to help...
I've got nothing after that! I've seen a few pics before, but not the overall. Super nice will71.
But you also get the entertainment value out of the visit.
We had turkey at the in-laws last weekend. I pressure cooked the carcass with vegetables to make stock. The next day I made a pot pie in a cast...
Peterson field guide to Eastern birds. Lots of activity at the feeders today.
No. I had coffee, leftover pie, sitting near the stove reading a book this am.
Pecan pie is our favorite, especially the year basod gave us some for part of the SS gift. I didn't cook, but I certainly did partake. [ATTACH]...
That Thai food should be great! [ATTACH] :drool:
I was up early to make a fire and fill the bird feeders before the rain settles in. I am enjoying the peace and quiet, while letting the family...
Everyone enjoy your Thanksgiving Day. A special thanks to our troops and others that are not home.
That's great basod.
[ATTACH]
We had a real busy evening helping my son's dojo pack 500 turkey dinners. There was a food drive and monetary collection for the past few weeks....
We had an early Thanksgiving at the in laws Sunday and I took the carcass home to make stock. I made a fresh turkey pot pie with fresh vegetables...
http://stovemicasupply.com is one of them.
Is it stove mica? if so, Google it and you will find a bunch of suppliers online.
Thanks to the enabler-in-chief.:yes: