Yes it is.
My wife is paying her to wrap the ones for me also. I'm assembling some storage cubes for her room, so all good.
I've read that cast iron was cheaper to produce and deep chilling made cast stronger. I also wonder if cast was used to break easier than damage...
Coming along nicely Gas. I like the batten look. I'm paying my daughter to wrap my wifes gifts now. Win-win. :whistle:
:bug: I didn't realize you put that much out. We barely use 25lbs a year, but we have a lot of juncos and cardinals now.
I'll do some thinking on this one. I ran a semi public pool for 10 years and we had Jandy nat gas unit with cupronickel heat exchangers. I like...
That is a beast. Very nice.
Thanks Joe,I had fun making this one. Down the line I will make another. This was my first one and I really wanted to keep it. Bladesmithing is a...
Maybe the Carolina Wren? Does it have white bars overy the eyes? They are a little lighter in color and larger. They showed up here too. I'll...
Right, I would spend hours studying that toaster, figuring the steps taken to make it. I like to study edge tools now and read how the were...
Nice work. Always good to see what you guys are up to. That toaster has amazed me with the amount of skill it took to make it with the punched...
Mine is showing that it was delivered on Friday.
Add some white glue to it? Maybe 1 teaspoon of paint and add 1 teaspoon of glue?
The red ones are tough. I use them in my forge and have melted the edges when I have temps near 2,000 degrees. They have never cracked....
I would place some firebricks over the coal bed and make a deep dish pizza in a cast iron pan. A few small maple splits in the corner for flame...
Tom caught me on the way out. It was very nice of him. Twist Ray's arm for me please.
That looks great. I could really go for some right now. Years ago I started out cooking pizza over wood using an old Weber grill. I cut an arch...
I know how much you missed being there, so here is a part of it.
Beautiful piece. I'm guessing post 1820? I don't think it was hand forged but drop forged in a die. The handles sometimes were swayed away to...
Ray, for the great gesture of taking care of the shipping of the laptop, I have a set of steel maple leaf bookends from the Woodstock open house...