I was gifted one in our Secret Santa exchange thread from Well Seasoned. It is a well built unit. It does give you great control and I like that...
Nice pan, and it looks like it was well used. Those would make nice personal chicken pot pie pans. Hmmm, ideas now...
Are you guys wearing cleats on the ice? I have spikes for ice fishing, but I just got some yaktrax to try out. The spikes really dig in when I...
We made a short trip up to Kittery, ME. to the trading post. I finally used the gift card from last year's Secret Santa NH mountain man . It did...
Right. I gave up quick and welded threaded rods to the back to through bolt them to the beam.
I rarely disfigure old tools to repurpose them. I'd rather collect them. The only one I felt bad about was the Oxweld one, but the collector...
I've seen that knife Scotty, and it is very nice. I think one of these were made in Taiwan and the others US made. Once forged and wire brushed,...
No. I told her to watch out it is sharp.:whistle: After the fact.
There is a back story on the flag. I gifted a flag in a karma thread a few months ago to NH wood. Unicorn 1 asked about shortly after it was...
She lifted it up by the uprights to see how hefty and built it was and her pinkies ended up on the cutting bit. Just little nicks. She is fine....
Your info was on the shipping label. Still a surprise when it showed up.:yes:
Excellent choices NH mountain man. Books of local history are great.
I received an excellent gift from Well Seasoned . I now have the Kindling Cracker! [ATTACH] This is right up my alley, being cast iron and...
I believe my lathe can only take a 12" block. The real nice lathes can turn the motor outbound on the base and turn much larger stock. That one...
Merry Christmas everyone. I stopped at the pallet company yesterday morning and filled the back of the truck up with blocks. As I was finishing...
We have bare ground. How much do you have?
:popcorn:
That is great. I hope things turn around for you soon.
This looks like a good deal. Just an idea. Pool/Spa Heater
Industrial History: Chilled Cast Iron Products:Plow Moldboards and Freight Car Wheels I have little knowledge of this but I don't mind reading...