I know the filters themselves are interchangeable between the two.
This is my CS-370 anyway. I'm actually looking to sell my CS-400 soon to fund my 028 build.
That might actually make more sense since the top cover for this saw is cracked anyway. Open that sucker right up and let it breathe :thumbs:
After close examination of the molded plastic intake, I found many abrupt ridges to smooth out and radii to blend to more gradual transitions...
This is the best time of year to eat them. Out here anyway the bluegills taste like pond scum during the warm months.
Just a little routine maintenance on the “post apocalyptic” custom rear handle Echo CS370. It sat for 2-3 years and had a bit of a stumble coming...
Cottonwood grown in a dry climate with the outer bark layers mechanically removed by a grapple. :whistle:
There's a few species I "trust" to leave in the round and will dry that way. Cherry, any of the maples, and ash comes to mind. I burned quite a...
My last reload today before heading out for the afternoon was a few chunks of almost 3 year old white pine. Other than the burn time, it'll heat...
36/70 pin cherry, red oak and elm.
LOL all the Confucius jokes I know are a little too edgy for this family-friendly space :)
If you can get it to me by Friday morning, at noon Friday I will send a picture of myself holding the saw up proudly, with Brad in the background...
PM sent.
Old Confucius say, man who take woman on camping trip have one in tent.
Brand new in box. Seller shipped me the wrong gauge and told me to keep it. Whoever can use it can have it for the cost of shipping. First come...
I used to do bicycle chains that way many years ago.
Sounds awful. I usually just break out in handcuffs ;)
Once again, that's a heck of an offer :handshake: I wonder if I can get away with picking up a small benchtop arbor press (which I've needed...
I don’t know if it was worth the trouble or not, but I went in and ground off the majority of the “top plate” section of the rakers. I probably...
Update from SawSuppliers: I emailed them yesterday and got a response this morning. They told me to keep the 0.050 x 0.325 x 74DL chain and...