OK, so along the same lines (amazing trees!) Its December in the wilderness, where you are stuck 'til spring, this is the last tree left, and all...
Kiss my ash! [ATTACH][ATTACH] [IMG]
I searched and came up empty
Couldn't you do that with any system?
[IMG]
Uh...yeah! :startled: :rofl: :lol:
:jaw: [IMG]
Yes please! :drool:
Can't beat that deal with a stick! :thumbs:
Is that Chud acres north?! :eek: :thumbs:
Don't you just pick up and pull the bottom out?
Gots a hankerin for wings all of a sudden...:mad:lil bitty ones... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ah, there it is! :yes: So by weight it did same, or better...gotta compare apples to apples! :handshake:
For real! :hair:
Cool! I've always been intrigued by unique kites...I had a cheap "stunt kite" as a kid, but it eventually got torn up...have never seen anything...
That's a lil surprising, no?
That's like the culinary version of "looks like I need to cut the grass"...no, you just need bigger firewood stacks! :rofl: :lol:
That's exactly what I have...when it's gone I'm going with the caulk tube, the cheese whiz can is a PITA!
The right stuff is good stuff! Spendy though! Never seen the 90 minute version...most of it says you can put into service in 1 minute
I had posted this... Is that John Kerry jetting off to the far flung corners of the earth to figure out how higher taxes can fix climate change?...