Genius! :thumbs: [IMG]
Would be cheaper to use used motor oil and just replace the B/C every couple months! :eek: o_O :rofl: :lol:
I use 40:1 in everything, at a minimum...50:1 is too skimpy IMO, especially on chinesium.
She'd say "awww, that's cute...here, hold muh beer" ;) :rofl: :lol:
Yes! :thumbs:
Technically...but will a short bar, and big cc, you'll never find/notice it.
Which means faster cuts...
What the heck...?! :startled: o_O :rofl: :lol: I don't even have a guess for that one! :zip: Edit: maybe I do have a guess...its a size...
I'm sure you're like that he rest of us, as much as we enjoy that early morning woods tranquility, it sure would be good to have that interrupted...
Not saying it doesn't work, just the opposite, the "feed" part works too well! I refuse to mow 2x/week! :hair:
Yup, seems like that's how they are getting away with not having to leave go of the trigger when the chain stalls...
I quit using it...the "weed" part is fine, but the "feed" part sucks! :hair:
My luck I'd prolly cut a tire...:picard:
I think most members here are the same way...
Its prolly just stuck...some penetrating oil on it, left to soak, and then hit the pulley with a lil heat/torch, see if it will tap off before the...
Gotta love a volunteer! :thumbs: As far as how to keep/move it...its not a huge tree, what about cutting logs to 2x/3x/4x/etc (whatever you can...
That would be my luck...some handy man that didn't know what he was doing and just framed around the door...:picard::rofl: :lol:
Good eye! I dunno though...guess I could call them n go see it if you really gotta know...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
This is for sale locally...anyone here gonna roll in this?! I mean look at the size of that trunk...you could haul a rick in there!...
This was the pic in the above post... [IMG]