A few more campfire pics... [ATTACH] A lil "turbo boost"... [ATTACH] Mag fire taking off [ATTACH] A closeup of the above pic, the inside of that...
I'm convinced that some (most) of these diaphragm carbs are female...cuz they sure are finicky sometimes!!
Nah...cars too clean...:whistle:;) :rofl: :lol:
It really is! The pictures don't do it justice, but this one shows it fairly well...keep in mind, we are out in the woods here, no security...
Yup, people love your work...always some of the first pieces to be picked during the door prize giveaway...have a couple here myself...thanks!...
My 290 has always marked its spot too...I think the oil pump is made by HD :whistle: :D
[IMG]
File a complaint with ebay, you'll get your money back, they'll take it from him. I bought some ebay parts that were listed as being Honda OEM,...
Reading for ideas...have a missing one right now...kids used it and its not been seen since...they been whining about using the TV/DVD without it....
Oh believe me, it got et...and not by me! Not for lack of interest though! :D
There's stuff going around our area...
Pressures are being regulated...:whistle:
Wha wha what?! :eek:
Works for me...:whistle:
Yup, there are plenty of other examples of this same type of thing too...everybody looking for a way to be offended now. :picard:
[IMG] That round on the left (third up) should have been cut into cookies for axe throwing targets! :thumbs:
Any type of ash can have a stringy one once in a while...I've had some that had I not known for a fact that it was ash, I would have said this is...
Nah, that's just a good start... :whistle: :handshake:
FIFY! ;) :handshake:
:D