Usually cook at 225-250 and both the shoulder and butt are #10 a piece so I will be getting them on around 5am. I have found that every cook goes...
The other day one of the guys at work mentioned he was going to sell his 22 mag Henry with an Octagon barrel as he bought the Golden Boy edition....
Man that is some gorgeous Cherry! The grain on that after it's milled will be incredible!
Really nice find! I would love to run across one like that for use as a limb saw!
I don't have it on yet but I picked up a 10lb pork butt and a 10lb pork shoulder last night and they will be getting prepped tonight and placed on...
Dropping in to the low 30's here tomorrow night...... I can feel the first fire of the season coming up shortly.
See you are a tree hugger at heart..... :D :p
That right there was a great tree! Awesome job taking it down nice and clean!
By the way this was the first site I logged on to after getting home lol! Guess that tells you where my heart is! Now if I can get over the jet...
That right the is a bunch of wood! Lookin good!
I have been offline as I had to go out of the country for close to two weeks and when I get home and login I found the site was pretty...