Looks awesome, I am going to have to try this soon. I will cook it outside indirect in the kamado for even more flavor.
No I don't have one but my buddy swears by them and they are the only chain he will run. I always had a hard time swallowing the price they wanted...
I fired up the T6 last night..... Just a small fire to take the chill of as it was 63 in the house.
I would love to meet Tom Oar, I think he seems like the real deal and the kind of guy I respect. I hope he is the same off camera as he ssems on...
Man it sounds like it's time for you to invest in a Tungsten Carbide chain...... Little price but then you can cut a car in half if you want. :thumbs:
That's a bummer s it sure didn't look like it had rot. If you mill some make sure you post a picture of the grain I'm sure it looks great.
That's exactly what it is. My grandpa used to keep those leaned up by his hearth and said they were his grandfathers. I saw him use them to light...
That was pretty cool! Nice video and thanks for sharing
it is awesome to be able to let the smoker run overnight! I had quite a few times when I cooked for a large group of people that I babysat it at...
Well the smoker held steady at 230 since last night and the meat temp is up to 157. Man it smells great
Reallyy nice stacks and gorgeous photos as usual! I don't think I would ever get tired of the scenery up your way........ One of these days I'm...
Found a 6+ foot long black snake one year and about half a dozen copperheads a year or two later. That was before our Jack Russell Terrier now...
Nice score! I love dry wood!
Seems like a perfect application for a huge biomass setup. Glad to see some schools thinking outside the box.
I decided to get the butts on around 12:30am so I rubbed them down at 3:30 and through them back in the fridge. Smoker is up to 225 and holding...
I need to try this as it looks and sounds awesome
That kind of happened to me when I went there yesterday but I quickly remembered they were working on this site before I left the country. I...
I usually wait until the meat hits the stall point and then bump the temps to 300 to push it through quicker. I also take it off at right around...
I really wish I had a pile of wood in my backyard that looked like that!!!!
Very Nice! I love the .25 06 caliber and then couple that with a Ruger and it's a match made in heaven.