Haha, I thought maybe it corrected to something crazy.......
I looked it up and sure enough there is a sweetes day...... I agree all these holidays are man made money makers. Luckily my wife and i both feel...
Now I'm curious...... What exactly was It corrected to?
That is definitely the key to running older vehicles. If you can do the simple repairs and some of the not simple ones you can really come out...
Wait, there is actually such a thing as sweetest day?
Boy that's a tough one. If it was me I would most likely lean towards the insulated liner as 30 foot in an uninsulated masonry chimney is going to...
Creamy coleslaw, they call it a Carolina style pulled pork sandwich. It sounds weird but it is tasty :thumbs:
I always thought they looked nice. If I had a cabin or my house was smaller I would have considered one. O well the T6 is definitely living up to...
Looks like quite a productive day! How does the tent for your tools hold up? I was looking at those a while back and wondered how long they would...
I'll bite.....Not really loaded in the bed but it is loaded on the hitch [IMG] [IMG]
I would devour that!! Looks great!
All right here are the final shots...... 14 hours on hickory smoke for the the butts and 2 hours rest time in the cooler [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
Sounds like you got quite a bit done. If I lived anywhere near you I would come stack it for you just so you could teach me how to stack like you...
Wow that is an awesome score! Congrats on that one!
Very nice! :thumbs: Always good to feel like you are ahead of the game. I could spend all day out in the woods without even realizing it. I know...
Nice work....how was the weather in your neck of the woods today?
Awesome mine is going on 3 years old (I think) and for the price you pay they are really hard to beat. I can easily maintain 225-250 for the...
I had the same issue where the sun beating down caused the cooker temp to climb pretty quick so anymore I make sure I position it where it will be...
Never tried Bear before but I would definitely give it a shot!
I wish ours was beautiful...... It's cool windy and raining.