Got light snow out there now Pretty windy.
Good luck to your son. Hope he gets one.
Good morning everybody. Mostly cloudy with rain and wind gusts up to mph. Temps might drop and hey a little snow this afternoon. Have a safe...
That was last years GTG.
Hey, I want made in USA bats, not imported. :rofl: :lol:
Try calling the local newspaper office. Ours here have end rolls that they sell fairly cheap.
My in laws used to have rental property. The house next us once or twice a year would get a bat. So I got the call. Would open up the front...
Wish we had more bats around our property.
Both lol :coldone::cheers:
Our local redemption center is open. They also sell beer. On the website they state that they are classified as essential.
Bucked and delivered. Can't get better than that. Nice score.
Good afternoon all. Chaz got the furnace fixed so we are using that for now. Got up to 50. Like the pics of the deer and mallard, also the...
Nice. So peaceful.
I am glad I am not the only one with changed taste buds. I used like milk but it taste sour and can't drink it. Growing up in the summer we...
Like everybody else, I'm tired of winter. We have started to dip into next year's wood unfortunately. When I look at the 15 day forecast no...
Happy birthday Brad.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: glad I wasn't drinking my beer otherwise it would have been shared.
All that wood will be keeping you out of trouble for a while. Nice score.
Feel free. If you don't want it public send in pm. Thanks
Hood afternoon everybody. Seeing light snow out there. Low 30s here. Just glad I not at my youngest sons house. He got hit with 14". Have a...