So the munchkin was splitting while you guys were feeding him and stacking.?
I think you will be busy. Nice find.
Years ago when right after I had gotten divorced, the first summer my youngest came out for the summer. He was 12. He decided I needed a dog....
I can remember as a kid growing up, at my grandmother's cottage, she had bed frames like that. :rofl: :lol:
I like the first two best.
What, no banana.
Thanks for sharing.
I have been checking out the videos. Those pups are sure cute.
You go girl. Congratulations. Be sure to thank your brother that opportunity. That was very king of him. Hey dad, think your going to have...
Good afternoon all. I don't intend to get it that warm. Just once and awhile, one to many logs :rofl: :lol:. He was teasing me on his way to...
Hey Jeff I Google the lantana as I had no clue what they were. They are beautiful. So couple questions. It stated they are annual, do you guys...
Good afternoon everybody. Yesterday I mentioned I thought the hold finches were back. Yup they are. I seen, just a little bit ago, a male and...
That is really gonna look nice when it is done.
Have her google homemade starter yeast. Easy to make.
Good morning everyone. Started in the 20s but going to 35. Must be getting there as I see water dripping off of the roof. Snow is on the air...
I like that rhyme.
Mid 20s. Got a heavy dusting of snow. Warming up to 36.
This weather has been totally crazy today. Started with rain and wind. Been 20 mph gusts but that has been steady all day long. Then cleared up...
Came out nice.