Nice looking.
Welcome to FHC. Quite a few NY put here.
Could that plant be leaks? Nice job on the wood.
Good morning everyone. Cloudy out there with a light wind. Suppose to stay dry today. Have a good day all.
I see a airplane taking off in that cloud. :rofl: :lol:
No ya didn't, I got it. :rofl: :lol:
Well my Bill's did real well last year so somebody is starting to make better choices. Just hope it continues.
Ya I did. I do love where I live. I can sit on my porch and look across the valley. Not much traffic on the road. Hop on ATV and ride around...
I understand where both of you are coming from. Grew up in WNY, lived on Iowa for 23 yrs then came back to WNY.
Wow.
How long does pecan take to season?
So, if I understand correctly, you will be filling 500,000 gallon jugs with sanitizer along with labels?
Good afternoon everybody.
:popcorn:
Is that yours all the way in the back?
How about a pic. Never heard of one.
Good afternoon everybody. Not much going on. Not much going on. Rain out today.
We also had a pair of doves this morning.
Happy anniversary.
All I can say is WOW. Nicely done.