Ok I have a simple crockpot that I love High. Low and warm. That is what I love. Many times I have made a velveeta, sausage dip for a GTG,...
Coming along nice.
Rear tire looks low. Hope not. Now go get that stump.
Welcome to FHC Anthony. You'll like it here. We like dogs and pics and beer.
That is really cool that he is bringing in guys and skid steer to help you.
Nice start. :D
Good afternoon all. Upper 50s and cloudy. Suppose to see sunshine but don't think they got the memo. Jeff, you and your son be careful on that...
Congrats on lila. Lila was my mom's name. How is the pup doing?
What he said Stinny.
Good afternoon. Kinda quiet out here today.
Congrats to you and your dad.
Afternoon all. Really can't call it good. Been 53* and raining since I got up. At this rate, it is going to be July before it dries up to mow...
Nice load Molly.
Thank you Molly.
Good afternoon all. Went to town to get my labs done. Was surprised how quiet downtown was. A lot of people must be following the rules. I had...
That pup has some nice size paws. Cute as could be. One clip i watched, he seemed to be the instigator of the rough housing. And pick number two?
Use glow in the dark paint. All different colors.
What about renting a hall trailer. Check out TSC. We discovered they rent trailers also. Congrats on the score.
Overcast and about 60. I will take a drying day. But won't stay dry for long.
With a police escort. :rofl: :lol: good job.