Thank you.
Hi everybody. I have COPD so I am classified as high risk with the current virus. Had a dr appt today via phone. My last visit with was late...
Lol we have possible snow next Saturday.
I'd like to see how he was moving once he hit the ground. Lol
That really sucks Dennis. Sorry to hear that.
Good afternoon all. Yesterday was beautiful. We got up to 75*. Took a ride on the ATV late morning. Holly played her I am sneaking back down...
Sorry to hear that Marshel54. I always use a hair dryer.
Hope ya start a thread from tear down to finish.
Everything looks good Jeff. Looks like you'll be eating good when you go back to work. Nice ramp.
Blue by blueair. Chaz said model 221+. It came with 2 of the cloth filters. We change the cloth filter each week. Clean one on, dirty one in...
So does Skeeter. :rofl: :lol:
Chaz just bought me a air purifier. It was expensive. But we get a lot of "dust " in our house. It has two filters. Big paper type inside and...
Looks like all the kitties are doing well. I wouldn't mind a cat, actually used to have some. But unfortunately, when I became pregnant with my...
Been a beautiful day here. About 75/76 right now. Wind has kicked up this afternoon but that is all good. We really need a lot of drying time....
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.
Sorry to hear that. Hoping the best for them.
:rofl: :lol: left the easy stuff for last. Like that.
Nice score but that poor fence.
Good afternoon all. I think we are about 75*. Really beautiful out. Earlier I took a ride up to the crossover. Holly normally likes to check out...
This afternoon it actually got up to almost 70. Took a ride up to the crossover and relaxed there for a bit. Then Chaz took over and drove us up...