Sorry to hear that.
Yea you will need it. Lol. I got so bad at one point. I couldn't even walk into a house with cats. Have fun.
You got a job ahead of you.
Walleye is great. Many years ago, every year we would go up to Canada fishing.
Kinda thought that. I come out with some pretty good words also. Lol
Brad, you went to a lobster shack for ice cream. Something is very, very wrong with that thought. Lol
X2
Lol if it happens, it will be fun to watch. As in good fun.
Will do. Looking forward to all the home movies you will be sharing. :rofl: :lol:
Thank you. Chaz has me grounded to the house and yard. I am not allowed to touch the groceries when he first brings them home. He is doing...
Thanks
Good afternoon all. Better than this morning. We had 75 degrees on Sunday and this morning, it's SNOWING. What the he!!. Molly enjoy your time...
Ok I can see it now. All the logs being brought on and bucked. Then once bucked getting them staged for the split off. Huge long line of bucked...
Did you make the wine?
X5
Nice pics. Our red breast showed up for the 1st time yesterday.
That cat was sure interested in them. Any issues with her and the chicks?
14 cord order. So split the season and put it to the side then go find some more. When does this all have to be done. Hopefully there is no...
So did you get that roof finished then? Good afternoon all. This morning it was sunshine with very thin clouds. Temp model 30s and has gotten up...
:D:thumbs: that is Chaz's thinking also. Do you mind telling me about your wife's issue? If you don't no issue. If it's okay but want to...