Good afternoon all. Mother nature is not nice today. It was 22 when I got up. It is about 31. It will snow for awhile then the sun breaks out...
When I hung my feeder on a hook from the porch roof, I had an issue. Did have a chain from hook to feeder so I could reach it. The last loop of...
Any problem with ants?
CB what about a lab pup like Horkn is getting.
I read about the grape jelly. How do you have it set up. Last year I did have an Oriole stop by but didn't stay.
X4
That is looking gorgeous. Nice job.
Chicken skin is one of the best parts. I love the skin. Just looked out the window and it's snowing. Ahhhhhh
Did I read that right at 62 cents a gal. Nice bill. Our minimum her is a 150 gal fill.
Heavens to Betsy, how many were eating. Looks great Jeff and Carol I assume.
Happy birthday Loon
Looking really nice.
Good afternoon everybody. Started out about 28 and slowly climbing. Not going to get to warm. Been watching the bird fights at the feeder. Red...
That sounds good. Make up mini pastry shells like you would a tart and put your mixture in those to eat.
If your wiring is like our place, anything is possible. Hope all turns out ok.
Way to go Jeff. Good job Carol.
Good afternoon everybody. You can have your spring and some of ours lol. We have way to many. Molly enjoy your day with the family. Hope the...
Everyone should send in a donation to pay for the ticket.
Don't know why but I get an error when I tap the attachment.
X2