What if was just in the nesting box with wire or something for the other side?
Would a linoleum floor work? Be easy to clean. Never had rabbits so no clue.
Sorry to hear that. Hoped she gets better. Lol. Glad she is better.
Looking good Jeff. Chaz's work had split up guys work schedule. Chaz volunteered to go to 2nd. Then he asked if he could do 4 10. This week he...
I have had labs, lab mixes for the better part of 40 years. Great around kids. Some SPCA, some rescue dogs. Leave your name and phone number...
Hi all. Dreary, rain day. Got up to 60 but will be dropping soon. Starting to get windy. Where I sit on the couch, I can see one pine I'll be...
Wow, you must be all healed up. Good to know. Nice job Scotty.
You keep that up and you'll need a diet :rofl: :lol:
Got up to 54 and it went up to 60. Along with that rain. Just started a fire as temps are suppose to start dropping. House starting to cool...
Those look so good.
What about critters building homes in there?