Good morning all. The weather is starting to warm up. For the next 15 days we will have highs in the 50/60. A couple days in low 70s. Chaz is...
Glad to hear that some people are using their heads.
How has she been doing. She getting used to going faster.
Is it time already. Can't wait to see the home pics.
Can't beat that. Beautiful.
Really beautiful looking porch.
Glad nobody got hurt.
Good afternoon all.
Hope your grand reopening goes well with condition staying stable.
Ok had to look up ramp. But Ward Hoarder picture looked like what we call leaks. Chaz and a buddy for many years, have been going out to a site...
I believe we have yew bush that they discovered a couple years ago. About 30' away I have a lilac that they haven't discovered yet. I didn't...
So he is going to have to learn ppe and how to run the saw. Well sounds like you got a helper for a while then.
Hopefully you don't have to pay for the truck. Does he already know how to run a splitter and chain saw? Looks like you will have some teaching...
Those are beautiful pictures.
Cute helper.
Thank you. Love them. Can't wait for mine to bloom.
Maina thank you. Appreciated. savemoney thanks for the beautiful song. Happy mother's day to all. Many wives not out here so this also goes to you.
Thank you Jeff. Happy mother's day to Carol also.
Totally understand. We have had the same thing.
Normally I do feed all summer. The bear will show up early spring. Once he does I will stop feeding for 2/3 weeks. That way he will go on his...