C.O.D HHO at $1.80 now
Hey subsailor , ever remember seeing those quantities up in your area before?
I got about 25 bags of the Oak Pennington's from a woman in Middletown about 4 winters ago....she wasn't going to use her stove anymore. I burned...
As has been mentioned above, I'm very conscious of stoves w/o a good quality surge unit. There are LOT of them out there, but many really don't...
He's got to have something left to grasp onto. ;)
Ditto on both things
:eek: Oh, the horror (if they're right)
Now, for our friends up in Maine, where the winters are long, and the kids have a lot of snow days off.......hey, it says "go back happy"!!!! [ATTACH]
Ooooops....you're right. I misread that.....damm moonshine <hic>
OMG....these are too freakin funny!!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
2 in one post....LOL. "Slimer" ?? :p
I've always loved reading your typo's. :rofl: :lol:
Doggy, I'm confused....I thought any excess power was sold BACK to the power company....am I missing something?
Well, I've always known about how the residents in Wisconsin (like krooser and smoke show ) feel about beer (and cheese), but now they've even...
Same thing I saw.....the truck w/ the Sets came in, all but 1 ton was gone before the end of the day.
"here fishy, fishy"
Lowest I ever paid was $188/ton (with 10% off coupon) at HD. I think it was '08?
I sure hope the ton price is WAY lower....Dry Creeks aren't worth $325/ton :faint:
Just comes back as TSC. They may be trying to thwart our efforts to only buy a particular re-bagged brand.
lordmetalz28 what were the bag/ton prices?