But I won't miss the ash, cleanings, and lugging. :p
Welcome OFE. You sure came to the right place....a lot of VERY knowledgeable people here to help you get that baby installed & fired up. Don't...
I forgot that one....got the oil changed too. Larry, we were on the same wavelength today!
Well, Dr.'s appt, dog food run, post office, get gas......just a normal Monday here. Gonna be in the 90's all week.......:mad: Guess it's...
More like hard dirt & mud :p
I can just see Doggy "bustin' some moves" in the store after scoring the Hammah's. :banana:
Yep, it's amazing what that water looks like "......the carpet didn't look THAT dirty!":jaw:
Had an undermount sink at the last house....I miss it. Loved how easy counter clean-up was, and looks classy too.....Nice!! :yes:
Nice price on some pretty decent pellets. :thumbs:
Latest C.O.D price here is $1.88
As Will says above, you have a great stash as it sits. I'd be planning on starting with the Barefoots, but keeping an eye on places like CL for a...
Congrats to you & the better half on your 44th! :thumbs:
Me & Dale Jr drink the other soda in that fridge. :handshake:
:drool::drool::drool:
Love watching the NASCAR kids run faster than the road race guys. :dex:
You need some of those TSC/Energex for the shoulder days....save the hotties for later.....
Probably shouldn't jinx myself this way, but I've had an Epson Photo RX595 all-in-one for about 4 years.....works great, super easy scans....
:popcorn:
Well, it's the end of the "work week" for me....time to sit back with a cold beverage. Tonights choice.....Mike's hard Blood Orange lemonade....
Welcome Dan. I'm sure you'll like it here. Pull up a chair & a brew and enjoy!