Yes, big time. Using my HHO $ and your pellet $: [ATTACH]
Ya see, the problem Doug has here is that he doesn't live anywhere near here, and he's depending on NEW YORK STATE to monitor this?????? Big...
Me too...Me too!!!! :cheers: :grizz:
And Doug, just in case you say "yeah, but that's for C.O.D only!", here's an ad from last Sunday's paper.....and yes, the prices are real. I...
Read it and weep.....apology accepted in advance....and yes, you are wrong. [ATTACH]
Not sure size has anything to do with it, since the results are a %......just sayin.
:rofl: :lol:
$45 today
Uh, no, sorry to disagree w/ you Doug. I'm in NY, and anyone who knows anything about the cost of living knows that NY is one of, if not THE...
I found most of the pellets at my local Lowes back in the garden center waaaay up on the top racks.
No way.....you're gonna go pig out, and you know it! Just a matter of time.....:popcorn:
Geez....imagine that :whistle:
I'm sure the experienced users here will chime in, but I'm guessing that the price for pellets vs corn would have a big effect on who burns what.
Yes [ATTACH]
Not bad for $263,000. For $140,00 less, I'll take the Stingray ZO6 anyday.
No, Newburgh. The pass-through is "in progress"....not sure when it'll be done. (maybe it is???)
OK, back on topic. I stopped by for my weekly pellet spying.....HD has pretty much the same amount as the last 3 weeks......maybe more. (175++?)...
What? No Cream Ale???? Hot day, ice cold Cream Ale is the BEST!:drool::drool::drool:
:thumbs:
Oooooooh....458 Italia I think. I likee :drool: But I STILL want a new Stingray!