Well, I just meant during the initial test it phase. I don't want you to get :heidi:
But as IHP mentioned, since you're really just "testing" to see if you even want to keep it permanently, I wouldn't be too concerned about what it...
Not sure it makes a lot of difference which one you use.....being so short plus the fact that you do the LBM often, I'd use the regular 90 out of...
2 high at the local HD.
Airshow in Newburgh at Stewart airport had one last weekend.....awesome plane!! Downside was a pilot that got killed when the entire tail snapped...
Quite a few, I'm sure. :drunk: :cheers: :pete:
What are they getting for them this year?
:drool:
savemoney Larry, this is their "official" statement on that......only thing that might be a fly in the ointment is if they try to say you're...
I wasn't disputing the pellet price.....just some info in case anyone decided to shop there for pellets.....for whatever their reason. There ARE...
Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but IMO, it appears to be an attempt to make something that is not a Mac, look like a Mac?
Funny, I seem to remember it as a discussion of the price of HHO. :rolleyes:
BTW, just in case anybody is considering buying pellets from a big box.....Lowes just ran an ad on the radio & email. If you live within 75 miles...
Larry, we're in about the same situation. Got my "lock-in" for a year (May 1st - April 30 '16) @ $1.84, and my furnace is also 95% AFUE rated.
How do you know that? Have you had someone like me, who lives here, that gave you REAL prices?.....not the ones (that are obviously wrong) from...
I've been saying that for 3-4 years. Especially the ones made in NY.
:yes:
As I (and many others) have said, it's all about having choices. Prices are going to change, I get it.
Then the figures I used above are close (post #174)
That's what PFI uses as their "default" number. I remember seeing that figure in some Englander literature too. The oil burner % was what my...