I forsee trouble ahead......."get you hands offa my stash!" :heidi:
Thanks bud. We can NEVER forget what happened, or get complacent.
Phish Food :drool:
Wow.......oh, and BTW, welcome to the forum ZBrooks
Welcome to the forum Papelletman
:vulture:
I have a 10K unit in the LR....ditto on what he said about making the hose as short as possible (or maybe some thermal insulation wrapped around it?)
I didn't own one, but learned BASIC programming on one of those at college.....w/ cassette drive.
Exactly what I was asking about........what is the significance of the screen shots? Just the ability to take them, or something else?
OK, I'm missing something here.....what are we supposed to see?
:eek: :picard:
Now that's dedication! :thumbs:
BTW, welcome to the forum, jumpinin
Replacing the gasket(s) probably "tightened up" the firebox and more air is going through the pot now.
I'd be interested too.
:drool:
We'll see. :popcorn:
Pretty sure that's how it works.....like room temp on a Harman
They're called split lock washers. And I think Jay's idea for the nylon locking nut is the way to go.
http://tinyurl.com/pkg93lj