Yep, great lookin stove Will, but Smoke's right....there's something missing from the pic. :whistle:
Here's another one if you guys want to compare: Compare Fuel Costs
X2 Good luck with it all JT.....we'll be here if you need us! :handshake:
Hey jtakeman ....who's the "techie" amongst you mods? When I originally tried to put the weather thing in my sig, it never worked, even though I...
jtakeman Mods need to add this to the list
Welcome Scot Linkletter !
x3
:popcorn:
Appling Cty - " Hey, it's cold in here...I can see my breath.......turn the !#&*ing stove on!!......What do you mean it's been on high all day??"
Welcome Russell !
:mad:
Yep, they were nasty! I might even say they were worse than Infernos.....and that's sayin something! :faint:
:picard:
Haven't received the new one for this house, but the one in the previous house was great....smooth as silk, heavy. Seemed well made. Did you see...
Just ordered a replacement for the master bath faucet......original one is pitted and looks cheap and crappy (cheap HD brand). In the previous...
Welcome to the forum, Dpopps There have been discussions in the past of the terrible Michigan pellets. My worst would be original Infernos,...
AKA "Pellet Pig" on this forum. :thumbs:
Just an interesting update on this. I just received an email from Mike Galis at Greene Team telling about an upcoming delivery of their pellets...
Like I said, I think something is coming.....:heidi:
Love yours too. Never Forget!!