45* here @5:30am :shiver: Had to put the heat on for a few minutes to take the chill off. :mad:
Yep, you & I get very similar weather & temps. The extended forecast past this chart had the temps still in the low 60's until the end of Oct....
Well, just took a look at the extended forecast for my area, and loving what I see: :banana: [ATTACH]
:eek:
:drool::drool:
I preferred to tape a note about all the stuff that needed to be done, over the control panel......tough to miss that.
I'm sure I can vouch for everyone here.......we've all got our fingers crossed for ya bud!
The force is strong with this one..... [ATTACH]
:shiver:
Xena is one of us that came over from that "other" place.
Welcome back Xena.....good to "see" you.....and yes, very nice bike.
Same here....oil is still in the low $1.90's for 250-300 gal
No, cheaper to buy a new truck!! :rofl: :lol:
YIKES!!!! :faint::bug::jaw::hair: LOL
X2
Looking back, the Avalon Astoria I had some years back was a really good stove. Never had to fix anything, had tube-type heat exchanger, easy to...
Pics, or it never really got installed....LOL
Same one I have im my big shop vac....works great:...
steve gordon How about a plain 50/50 blend? Would appeal to both camps maybe?
newbinct, here's one from the Pellet Fuel Institute......bookmark for future reference: Compare Fuel Costs