DexterDay I have the Lux9600ts. Works great....
Smart man....we think alike. :handshake: You kinda have that anyway.....one is cutting your hair, and when you can't see her in the mirror,...
Just saw a Black & Decker unit on CL in like new condition for $30. Bargains CAN be had: Leaf blower/vacuum
I've never burned the IG, but if it were me, I'd say the Chow & FSU are 1st and about even, then the MC, and then the GS My 2cents
:faint:
Subbie was being VERY sarcastic.
Yes. I have the exact stat.....it will still work fine.
If you have a steel back wall on your stove, giving it some good sharp raps with a mallet or small hammer while the L B is going will dislodge a...
If you're using the stat just for the pellet stove (heat), you can remove the jumper.
The one in the green is the one who cuts my hair. :D :banana:
Just got my hair cut, and the place there has a selection of beer available. Nothing exotic, but it's included in the price ($15). Had a Bud,...
HEY!!!!!! What are you tryin to say I did wrong?????? It tasted good! :stirpot: Supposed to taste like chicken, right? :chef:
STB, would you believe the NOAA? Map for Jan., Feb., Mar 2016 is almost exactly the same. [ATTACH]
VERY nice! :campfire:
Hey BAN83 .....I actually don't have an Endurance. That pic was of the exhaust impeller from my Englander 10-cpm. BTW, welcome to the BEST forum...
Looks like a warm winter, as the weathermen are predicting.
Hopefully that means a spot in front of the pellet stove......such cozy heat!! :)
My average elect. bill from Central Hudson when I was at the previous house w/ the pellet stove was approx. $140/2 months. Dryer was propane....
The first pic shows the oil "holes" facing toward the top of the motor, but many times they're located on the bottom. I had that on my 10-CPM,...
You guys who had the noisy blowers.....if they were the convection (room air) ones, did you try putting a few drops of oil in the oil ports? Many...