damm tree hugger!
Used to love that one
Well now I must hear what it is
Ok...define good beer
I’m going with white oak. Sugar maples are just too pretty in the fall to cut down.
You know it’s a big tree when the limbs are bigger than many other trees.
Today I took my environmental science students on an ecosystem field walk lab where we went into the woods via some running trails on school...
Tulip poplar vs black walnut?
Looking good. My sister lives in Vermont. (Exit 14 off 91). Their driveway is half a mile up hill from the road. It took my brother in law quite a...
Sorry for jumping the gun. I won’t rain on your parade anymore. This is a cool idea and it’s nice to hear why people vote one over the other so...
Thank you! We should all be thankful we are able to do what we can no matter how much or little we get done. It’s a lifestyle I wouldn’t want to...
But locust still takes it for me because it doesn’t rot if left on the ground (a blow over comes to mind), it split really easily (none of that...
Can I just declare black locust the winner or is that cheating?
I’m an environmental science teacher and each year I do an ecosystem field lab where students need to identify tree types in the woods around my...
The beech I’ve had is knotty and doesn’t split great
Guilty as charged but who saw covid coming? I hopefully doubt I don’t have the same amount of free time next spring
Haha. No thanks!
96.5 cords out in 4 weekends. Finally starting to see some open space again. Looks good to me
Splitting elm is Girl Scout wood compared to gum
Nothing like the smell of fresh cherry!