Why were the first couple stumps on fire?
Had a friend bring this down to NJ
Been there before. Cool place
I've never even heard of red gum. Black gum and sweet gum yes but not red...
Now that I am looking at it on a computer instead of my phone, I will say there are 2 different types of trees there. The big log is looking more...
He has never brought logs in this time of year. In some years, I was starting to get nervous by mid December he forgot about me. I wouldn't tell...
At least the fruit bowl looks appealing
Who knows what it will be called...taking suggestions
Always do. Firewooding never stops
For all of you craft beer fans, I thought it would be nice to finally have our own little spot in here. I live in south Jersey and drink craft...
Pictures aren’t great but I’m thinking tulip poplar and I’m basing that solely on the second picture
See, you understand!
Cherry brings top dollar and smells amazing. Cherry in a landslide
I love all the sympathy!! Thanks everyone
I figure I am just over half way through it which if my calculations are correct, I have about 100 cords left to deliver. Currently have about 45...
Haha!
Just as the title says. I’ve been loading and delivery firewood for the last 5 weekends and have moved a pooh ton of wood but the logs have been...
But ash leaves are compound correct?
This log was dumped off along with some nice ash. I don’t know what it is though but I was able to see these small leaves still attached. Thoughts?
Love love love mulberry. First off, yellow saw chips are cool. Seasons quicker and I live the snap crackle pop of it burning