Mine chews it up like it’s nothing. Still would take elm over sweet or black gum any day
I would still have fires in my fireplace on a fairly regular basis because I love it but I do t think I would fire up the wood boiler. Outside of...
I’ve had a number of Tree House offerings and they are very good. I do think I prefer Trillium though I wouldn’t say no to either!
I can get myself into plenty of trouble with some strong double ipas
Sycamore and elm are a dream compared to this crap. I thought I had lucked out this year when I ran the black gum through the 6way with relative...
It’s worse than sweet gum
I love mulberry
I would too but this was dropped off by a tree service
So not only does black gum absolutely suck to split but it gets moldy easily. I’ve been throwing split pieces in windrow piles for close to 25...
I’m going out on a limb here and say silver. Haha
Switched to high test. I’m sore and want to go to bed soon. Haha
I liked that but can’t do the pumpkin beer thing
My reward after delivering 10.5 cords of wood today
I don’t sharpen on the saw so each time I take a chain off and put a new one on, I flip.
[MEDIA]
That’s a hard no
In the last picture, when I zoom in on the bark that is coming off the tree, I see the fibrous material that looks exactly like what I see on...
Who brews it?
Taken back in early August at my sisters in Vermont
I really like National Audubon Social field guide