Well since you ask, I clean up then sit down in the shower and have Alexa play me songs on request. I drink my beer and then dump the last half...
It’s been a while since I last updated this thread. I am around 165-170 cords delivered so far (haven’t tallied this weekend completely yet) and...
I would be shocked if you’re able to get that for them but good for you if you can! I think black locust posts reach top value when they are...
Today’s shower beer
My shower beer after delivering 9 cords today. Brewed 15 miles from me and very good every year
Thornless honey locust? It could be a hybrid. Being that it's still dense rules out some of the woods mentioned in the other thread.
Looks like I should be raising the prices on my red and white oak. And thanks to sirbuildalot for doing this. It was interesting to see why...
I stopped scrolling once I saw black locust!
Great for deer hunting on rainy or snowy days
Actually, no. I read what came up first which was the vote and then scrolled down to read your post. I’m getting the feeling quite a few of us did...
And all the weirdos
My wife has a bunch of bird feeders which were being destroyed by squirrels. Last week we got a pellet gun and I had 25 confirmed kills in 5 days...
When I was plow shopping, I went with the heaviest 8'6" one I could find for back dragging. Less likely to lift up and leave a bunch of compacted...
Definitely red maple
All good points but many have never encountered it.
I know they use it to make pallets and its good for that until they are in contact with the ground.
Maybe they heard you were opening up a drive through firewood business?
I've heard of those lines and would never ever be part of them. Plenty of really good beer out there.
ooof!
8 acres at my moms where I process all of my wood. 5 acres is field and that’s where the tree companies come in and dump. Have cut standing dead...