Wife’s results came back negative. Now we wait for our 3 kids results...
So an update to that pile of muddy lousy wood: The woman called weights and measures first thing this morning. They were there within a couple of...
Well when you hoard 7 days a week...
What on earth ? Why did you go at it like a beaver?
With 70 acres of woods, I let em lay right there and work on easier to access stuff
My test results came back today and I am negative. Still waiting on the results for my wife and 16yo daughter. Our 7 and 9 yo were tested today....
So with Halloween being yesterday I didn’t deliver all day like I usually do this tune of year. Earlier this week we found out our babysitter was...
Her husband has a truck and they were going to come pick up but she admitted she got lazy. This is her second husband- her first died about 8-10...
Here is a picture of a so called cord of wood a friend of mine had delivered yesterday. Wet, covered in dirt/mud and only about 2/3 of a cord. The...
I’m not sure to be exact I’m guessing he gets $600-$750 a cord. He did sell over $300 worth the last 2 days and half of that was pine for fire pits
Some days, I have the same feeling.
We let him spend a little on Nerf guns or random toys once in a while. He did buy his electric dirt bike which was $250 used and he loves it....
That works. It's easier if you can get your hands on a traffic cone in the future and just cut the most narrow part off. Also easier on the...
We live in a neighborhood with no through traffic. I never imagined it would turn into this.
Could very well see it one day!
This past calendar year he has sold $6,000 worth
He is pretty driven but he has his moments when his stand is almost empty and he doesn't want to fill it up. (it takes him 30-45 minutes by...
This will be the third winter my 9 yo son will be selling firewood in front of our house. Each year gets busier and busier for him. He has just...
It will still burn. You’ve done the work, may as well enjoy what heat it will create
First pic is sweet gum and it rots quickly when left in rounds or log length and it’s already starting to rot. Second pic is sassafras