Only time will tell but I need to come up with a new march soon
I’d say Sugar maple
I don’t use any gloves unless it’s much below 30 or so and most of the wood I process is during warmer months. I can’t stand gloves. I can never...
The logs have been rolling in nonstop and since it’s not even thanksgiving or hunting season yet, I will start right away and probably take off...
223
The end is near! This will be the last weekend I deliver wood. Will be sold out !! Very excited. Between my regular job and firewood I’ve been...
One of the better named beers out there. Pretty tasty too
Always a good feeling to tidy up the wood yard
I’m not a golfer but I do ski. If I had to choose, the wood would sit and wait
“Punish”? You call and ask for wood and someone is sold out and doesn’t have any for you, that’s on you. I’ve held wood in the past for...
If he's selling out, he doesn't need both customers. There comes a time in the season where people just waited too long. Maybe they will and...
Oh he's a little celebrity around here. My wife and I both had him to different doctors since then and when making small talk, it came up he sold...
I see a lot of guys in here (no offense) that are just not good at tree id...now take your average, non firewood person who would be on...
I had all kinds of people reaching out back in March and April and I was sold out. My son absolutely killed it with his firewood stand in front...
I mark them down according to when they contact me, not when they want it. That first guy is counting on getting wood from you in 3 weeks. How...
I feel much more comfortable felling a tree against the lean than say at 90 degrees. I'm too afraid I may read the weight of the top wrong, cut...
It sounds like the great bar oil shortage of 2020 is thankfully in the past! I know I am stocked up with about 5 gallons or so but that won't...
All results are in and my whole house is covid free!!
I didn’t have any once she had weights and measures come out.
I think as you get more mechanized, you need less of the “gadgets” that can make hand processing easier. So for me and my situation with selling...