Just how do saltines split? This isn’t the first time I’ve gotten some of this wood just first time I asked. It splits as easy as sassafras
Definitely no species of elm
Wood is light in weight and has a distinct smell that I can’t really describe. No leaves as these logs were dropped off.
We’ve used Morton’s sausage seasoning as far back as I can remember and it’s very good. Only problem is they suddenly stopped making it
Looks like a great place to dry firewood
Not usually a big fan of their brews but man this one is good!
Where in NJ?
Wait, there's a tree service out there that can cut straight and make uniform length rounds???
I rarely stack but when I do, I look to clear $60-$75 an hour.
I kill every single snake I come across.
Plenty of ski resorts in the northeast have a "bra and panty tree" as well. I feel similar about them.
Don't worry, they have plenty of invasive species from here...the product of world trade and a major cause of loss of biodiversity around the planet
Some sort of elm?
If day light is an issue and the stacking can be done by setting up lighting near the wood shed easily enough, I think that's the way to go. Are...
There’s a thin line between between frugal and being cheap...
Someone posted on a local town Facebook page about getting too much creosote in their wood stove. I read more comments about not burning pine...
If I don't get a new saw, I will use my Echo 8000. Time will tell.
6 pigs chilling overnight to be butchered tomorrow morning.
Haha. I make exceptions for locust!
All locust usually gets sold. The wood boiler gets rid of garbage wood I can’t sell