Not that old yet!
While doing a little cutting today I suddenly felt a rush of warm fluid go down my left leg. At first I think, damm did I cut myself and just...
Blue works best for me. I’m colorblind and pink can be hard to see on certain types of bark. I steer completely away from red...
This worked today...beermosa I call it
As a teacher, I feel I speak for the masses. We hate zoom. We hate google meets. We love being with our students! There is no substitute for...
Ugh that guy! I had to just ignore after a while
I've had people ask for logs similar to this to use as planters for summer flowers. I have no doubt, in the right location, he will get $30 for each.
If I take a picture of the shower, it's usually of my beer!
As a teacher and a parent, it's tough on everyone. I am in my 21st year in the classroom and I still enjoy most everything about my job. I have...
I've heard about a firewood shortage here in NJ as well. If I had known, I would have jacked up prices for new customers.
Trunks on apple trees aren't typically big so it will take a lot of time to get a cord but apple is great burning wood and can be sold at a...
Since I sell, 16" or really close to it is important to me. Most of my logs are dropped off by tree services and in every length imaginable. I...
As a teacher, my job provides scraps from wood shop for an unlimited supply of kindling and it provides me the summer off to cut and split just...
Looks like a perfect match
Catalpa for the win!
I saw catalpa at a guys place that had a little mill. What he called catalpa looked much nicer than this but what from what you guys are saying is...
Perfect wood weather!
Time for venison cheese steaks and if you don’t know, you’re missing out!
Possibly then. I looked at at map of where it grows and it was no where near me. Who knows...
Growth rings are more open or porous on the wood I have plus I’m in NJ