Thats a cool thing right there !!!
Oh btw Dex.... Cool old Stihl trimmer buddy !!
I still use a manual head on my Shindaiwa.... I use less line than a tap head.... Especially at my property , where its still a little rougher ....
Never come across that up in my neck of the woods :(. Maybe someday :)
Nasty up here. Tornado warning sirens went off a few hours ago. All we got was a rediculous amount of rain. Luckily nothing crazy.... Yet.
That a good lookin bar there. Looks tough :). Wheres the overheated rainbow colors ?? :).
I figured the higher end bars would weigh much less ! Ps... Nice bars Dex... I have found also that easy steps in bar maint. will make them last....
Oh no doubt. It would be more to play with out of curiousity ! See how close my heft meter is :) lol
Niiiice ! Honeyfuzz approves :). That small stuff is perfect ! Bet the big stuff was pretty fun !
SEND ME THE 562xp NOW LOL !!!!!
Gettin nailed in Ohio as we speak. Flooding all over.
Just cracks me up... I have this buddy that goes clearing brush and little saplings all day with an old Stihl 044 ! Bendin down all day to flush...
Im the 50 cc and lower guy. Weight is manageable.... And good power... And 16 inch bar. I dont mess with the bigger wood.... No need. But... Im...
Send it to me... Ill help you out :)
Gettin me jealous with all this cherry !!
Ive never messed with a moisture meter. Maybe i need one :)
Glad to hear its doing well !! Think you can replicate the performance of yours......If i send you mine ?? Is this "finger porting" different...
Ill sleep on it buddy !!
Another oil thread ??? LOL Guys . I have had a lot of saws and 2 stroke stuff . Believe it or not I have a few saws that I have had for over 15...
Classic !