Indeed it is :)
Nothing wrong with !!!
No worries or hurry Dex !!!
WOW !!!! Not kidding Dex.....that may be one of the best looking combos Ive seem !!
Sweet ! I have it stored in my parents barn . It was drained...sprayed out completely...and covered . Ill dig it out in the next few days and snap...
Its different for everyone I guess....cuz Im a 50 cc guy . I dont go lookin for big stuff to cut :) But I may be leaning towards some 60cc...
It is a tank for the back rack of an ATV ! Ill snap a few pics later !
I have Honey Bees.... All i can say is.... All sprays are bad. Reminds me... Ive got an atv spray tank that has a boomless back sprayer and hand...
Sorry for the gleaming pick... Im showin off :) lol !
Thanks to a quick reflex last week,,,i was able to snag my very first new Total Super Bar ! Still in cardboard sleeve... Never opened till now !...
I can understand that ! :)
Great pics Dex. And a story that ill never forget. Thanks for sharing.
Most everything i keep is something someone threw out... Or wants to :)
Makes my hands vibrate just thinkin about it :)
Wow... Bet those dual dogs arent just for looks :)
How could a fella go wrong with a tuned pipe ? :) lol
Getting excited !
x2 !!!!
Very nice woods indeed ! I consider it a gift when branches just fall out of the sky for me to cut :). As long as they dont fall on me !
Love the pics there !!!! Sounds like you found some great kindling wood GRIZ ! Ive been known to run out of kindling... And start widdling down...