Dude that is sweet !!
Buy it... Or i will lol :). Great find !
Its invisible on the mobile... But i have shopped a few things up to him.. So i know anyway lol :)
Wish i was closer buddy !!
Id leave that one alone for sure :)
And now the disease gets worse ! Less money... More smiles :) lol. Congrats !
Congrats !!! Now its time for some action shots :)
Also... This great Honda motor came with a crappy no name non servicable pump that quit after 2 years :(. I fixed that ! Had to do some tricky...
I think of this everytime i use my pressure washer. I only have a 25 ft business end hose on my pressure washer. So the thing doing the cleaning...
Yes sir !!! Thank you too Dex... Always a pleasure :)
You got the 372 ??? Sweeet ! Good for you buddy !!
I love the dual dogs :). Cool old cutter !
This has been a rough thread from the start ! These fellas are all trying to help. I wouldnt question them much myself. Its different if you...
Ive been dreamin of a 372 !! Lol :)
As for the chain catcher.. I always find the threads all wore out. For some reason i couldnt find my tap... So for my recent Husky 261 i drilled...
Hefty storms up in Ohio here...doin ok though. Mostly dealing with a lot of run off !
Thats impressive indeed !! Great job :)
Great story and pics !!! I collect lanterns... And i do frankies with them as well. Its a really cool idea :)
Id be honored to give it a shot if its still available ! Im just curious !! My stuff is dry enough... But think its cool to put a number to it...
So do some Redmax parts work on this saw then ? Also.... Does it use a common bar mount ?