BURN !!!!! :) lol. Too early to start the saws... So time to dispose of a little brush. Have a good day fellas !![ATTACH]
All the " gravy cherry" :). Im jealous for sure ! Nice work !!
Nice ! Lol. Was not expecting to see that :)
Wish i had a need for one !!!
Glad im not the only one hander :)
:thumbs: Ill be watching this thread :)
Love the old pioneers. Great price !
Id love to see how good my ears are someday :)
You wont be sorry with the 271 !! Half the time I cut bigger stuff than I should with it...makes it fun :) [ATTACH]
Be glad you passed !! Im sure they run nice...but they are not very balanced ..a least in my hand . Ill bring my 271T when I come down Dex !!!
Congrats !! I have one. Just put 5 tanks through it today. You will find urself taking in out more times than not :). It is an addicting saw....
No its not all i have to say ! Lol. Ive seen too big of pipe or flue pipe cause bad draft issues as well. I just had a fond memory of my late...
Height is an issue. My family has been doing mason work for 60 or 70 years... So ive seen my fair share of chimney draft problems. More than one...
Way cool :)
Free is better !!! I have an Echo cs271T top handle... And a grey cs440. Both have a smooth predictable powerband. No big power...
I collected the old Homelites for a while.... 95 psi is too wore out to mess with in my opinion. But i had one that blew 90 psi... And it...
Dex.... It would be cool to have it. Im thinkin bout it... Dont know why... But will probably hold off !
Im learning a ton here. Been wanting to see some finger ports.. Hey Randy.... You da man !
Thats an amazing deal.... Enjoy !
I have the lightest top handle saw in my stable... Now i need the heaviest :)