Thanks to Gary ( GuidoSalvage).....i am the proud owner of this gem :). Got 2 new different size wheels that shall keep me busy for a while !...
Im running 36:1 . No probs .....so far anyway . Saws cant last forever anyway..that would be boring :)
Who am I to argue with those fellas !!! ..........but I have never ever had a problem what so ever . None :) Guess Im lucky....or I have mad...
At least he was smart :)
That dude was lucky !!!
o_O :rofl: :lol: Ive been there..but not quite like that !!! WOW :)
Only had to sharpen one more time... Which makes 4 for one tank... An all time record for me :(. But the job is done. No more dirty logs for a...
Ready here !!!! Well...almost :)
:rofl: :lol:
Looking really good there !!! Beautiful splits :)
Grape :)
Doesnt help you any...but i have always used Husqvarna XP 2 cycle Oil...and Stihl Platinum Bar and Chain oil . Never any probs . Just bought a...
WOW !! Its all ready to go ... Nice job with the maint. :)
Now I really wish I had one :) LOL This is a great deal guys !
Maybe a little of both !!! LOL . Thats all straight up wood burning in this pick though . But I usually start a small fire first..with help from...
Way much better :)
Enjoy the day 99.....And thanx for makings ours better too :)
KRL... I agree with that :)
These trees had to be dragged out of the way of some dirt work....and the chain is paying the price :(. 3rd sharpening ..Still on first tank....
Sweet vids buddy ! I too love that 562 :)