Great idea :thumbs:
Been fighting the same thing . Think I need to work faster :)
Nice pile !! Beautiful setting . Keep up the good work :)
Nice lineup !! But I agree...they need some dust on em LOL :)
Its burning a little. Let the fire burnout on coffee break ! This was it before break...[ATTACH]
Welcome !! This is very good info indeed :)
Sounds fun !
Bummer :(
Nice load... Cool truck !
Its amazing what can be found in trees :). Glad it didnt cause u any troubles !
Mine too !! I apply a secret no longer available substance to them.......lets just say.....theres no regrowth !! They pulled down one too many...
Why do I want an 026 Pro now ?? :) LOL
Shhhhew doggies :). Gonna be sweeet !
Fun cuttin ! Nice smelling i bet. Nice work :)
Firewood tree...... Any tree that cant be identified... But will still get cut into firewood !
Cherry is da best ! Nice work :)
Welcome. Thats a sweety of a saw there :). Look forward to hearing more about it !
That is freakin so cool :) congrats !
Great firewood saw !
Good luck with whatever you decide . Always have a running lane...thats for sure !!! Nice trees BTW :)