Tomorrow is a good day for that! :)
Church, a stop at the farmers market, mowed and set the other post for the deck handrail. [IMG] I trimmed the posts a little long as my bride...
Usually use everything 2" or bigger. I live in town so I generally take the rest to the tree dump.
Had some help this morning splitting and stacking some elm, but Doug and Flicka soon went on a sit down strike. [IMG]
Here are a couple photos I took of the Caribbean Princess on our cruise in January of this year. Several mornings I got up at 3am and walked the...
It's insane to think how far agriculture has come in really so little amount of time!
My money is on Rottiman. :)
Should've sent a text. :)
Well...that doesn't make much sense. At least you found out sooner than later. :) Glad you placed his rear end on the curb...you deserve a man's...
Didn't anyone tell you, that you can go blind doing that?! :)
Great looking...um...trailer. :)
Oh they look plenty "friendly" :)
Thanks guys. Im also an early riser and hit the hay early too. In fact its about that time. :)
I have a couple pics to share....not nearly as nice as a lot of the pictures posted but I hope you like them. [IMG] A Well Camouflaged Visitor...
Worked until 1030 then split and stacked a little elm...just to remind me : 1) How hot and humid it was 2) How elm is Satan's curse to wood...
Mmmm. I bet they make good banana bread. Still look a little green though. :)
In the words of the late great John Candy..."that'll buff right out". :)
Is that last picture the "before" picture of a magic "cut the man in half" act and you are afraid to post the "after" picture? :)
A picture I thought you guys would like from this morning. I thought the cavernous area and the way the walls, roof and beams are laid out, it...
Dark....and quiet. :)